Before you start:
- You’re working in pairs.
- You can register both your names for one of the three cases going to the following link: (...). Be aware that the levels mirror the difficulty level of the cases.
- A PC with internet connection
- When the end product chosen is a poster:
- An A2 sized paper
- Pencils (HB and coloured, you will at least use the colours green, blue, brown and yellow)
- When the end product chosen is a video:
- A camera
- Appropriate software
- Possibly: a calculator
To finish this assignment you will need 7 to 8 hours.
- For step 0 (revision) you will use 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- For step 1 (introduction) you will use 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- For steps 2 up to and including 11 you will use 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- For step 12 (poster/video) you will use 1 to 2 hours.
- For step 13 (evaluation) you will use 1/2 to 1 hour.
- For the symposium you will need 1 to 2 hours of preparation time.
When you are ready to start, follow the sequence of steps in the planner. Make sure to finish each step before continuing with the next, as it is assumed you know and understand the information received during the previous steps.